top of page
We understand how overwhelming it can be to search for home care and other support services. That is why we have compiled this list of resources to help you make the best choices for you and your family. Clicking the title of the resource will open their website.
- Age Well: Age Well is the Area Agency on Aging for Northwestern VT (Addison, Chittenden, Franklin, and Grand Isle Counties). They offer supports to meet the diverse needs of Vermonters aged 60 and over. Programs include: Meals on Wheels, Care and Service Coordination, and a confidential Helpline: 1-800-642-5119.
- The Department of Disabilities, Aging and Independent Living: DAIL's mission is to "make Vermont the best state in which to grow old or to live with a disability- with dignity, respect and independence."
- Meals on Wheels: A non-profit organization that provides meals and support to senior citizens.
- State of Vermont Office of Veteran's Affairs: This office works to help veterans in Vermont find benefits and services.
- Vermont 211: Vermont 211 is a free service that provides referrals to resources in Vermont. They provide support via phone and text.
- Vermont Association of Area Agencies on Aging: Vermont 4A is the association of the five non-profit Vermont Area Agencies on Aging that provide services throughout the state.
bottom of page